At WELP, we set great store by constantly optimising the quality of our systems and processes.
As suppliers to the automotive industry, we are also certified in accordance with ISO TS 16949:
Farmingtons AUTOMOTIVE GmbH: ISO TS 16949
IndiKar Individual Karosseriebau GmbH:ISO TS 16949
Areas of application:
- Engineering / design
- Serial production
Every area of activity is therefore constantly monitored by fully autonomous quality assurance teams and certified accordingly to the DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
Farmingtons AUTOMOTIVE GmbH / pgam advanced technologies ltd.: ISO 9001:2008
IndiKar Individual Karosseriebau GmbH: ISO 9001:2008
Areas of application:
- Development and production of plastic and metal components in the automotive industry
- Tool making and prototyping
- Development and production of special vehicles and armoured vehicles
- Sales and project management
The following standards are among those applied in the production of parts:
- DIN 2302 (Q1+Q2+Q3)
- ISO 3834
- EN 15085
CONSERVATION / SUSTAINABILITY
To us, conservation and sustainability entail assuming responsibility in every area of our company.
Our environmental and energy management system meets the demands and requirements of the following standards:
Our environmental and energy policy is the binding element for every employee’s work. The activities undertaken by our employees are outlined by the following guiding principles:
1. Our aim is to constantly monitor and continuously improve our levels of conservation and energy efficiency. To this end, we make the necessary information and resources available.
2. We are committed to observing all relevant statutory regulations.
3. We inform and train our employees in order to foster their commitment towards green, energy-efficient activities. As role models, our managers have a vital function to play here.
4. We will use energy sources purposefully and economically and undertake the corresponding technical and organisational measures in order to minimise our quantities of residual materials, waste, environmentally harmful emissions and wastewater.
5. The environmental and energy impact of our products and production processes is evaluated from the development stage onwards.
6. We support the acquisition of energy-efficient products and services that serve to enhance energy-related performance.
7. To ensure that our environmental and energy policy and our environmental and energy goals are effective and implemented, we use checks, controls and documentation, and also make the required corrections where necessary.
8. Our environmental and energy policies are published for all employees as well as business partners acting on behalf of our company and for all interested third parties to see.